Thursday, September 21, 2006

Insane Surprise

Okay, I haven't posted because I have had the most incredible week! Over the weekend, my DH said he needed to talk to me. I said okay and sat down at the kitchen table with the kids. He says, "We have decided on your Christmas present, but we need a little help. We are giving you a key."

Big pause. I'm thinking,"What? A key to my own room?". We had been talking about making a room in the house my craft room, so that's what I'm thinking.

He continues, "It's a key to a Mini Cooper, but we don't know what color you want." I'm sitting here thinking, " a little model car? He can't be serious! There's no way!"

He's still looking at me, not laughing and saying OK, joke's over. It slowly sinks in that he is serious. OH MY GOD!! I start crying and laughing at the same time. I don't remember much after that. So on Monday, we drove down to Oklahoma City to pick up my Mini Cooper. Oh wow, I love this car! Don't get me wrong my old car was great, but this is so much fun! I will have pictures soon.

In other news, I signed up for a spinning class (yes, again) and it starts this Saturday. I haven't spun on my wheel because I don't want to ruin my nice roving until I know what I am doing. Still knitting on my Birch, I'm on row 28, so I'm making progress, but I found a mistake way back on Row 1. No, I'm not going back. I'm learning to live with it.


1 comment:

JalynR said...

Thank you! I still can't believe it. I am lucky. ;)