Sunday, June 04, 2006

I am an idiot

Oh my goodness, will I never finish this sock?!! I am a total idiot because I have cast-off about 3 times now and I am incapable of doing a loose cast-off. It's too tight trying to get it over my heel and ankle, so I redo it and redo it. I am so close!! You would think I would have learned by now not to cast-off so tightly since these are the sixth pair of socks I have knit. And what kills me is that I haven't had this problem before! Of course, I should have realized that since I am trying a new cast-off I might run into something like this. This is my first time with EZ's sewn bind-off. By the way, what is the preferred term: bind-off or cast-off? I'm just not sure.

This is the last of the Mother's Day yarn: 4 skeins of Koigu on the top and Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport in Buck's Bar on the bottom. I'll probably take a picture of the finished sock tomorrow, when I have the ends sewn in. AArrghhh!!

No comments: