Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Tea and Me

Can someone tell me what is it about knitters and tea? I know that for me, the two seem to have coincided. About the same time I started getting obsessive about knitting was about the same time I developed my love for tea. I even had to get a tea kettle which puzzled my husband completely. I just enjoy the romance of the process. There's not a lot of romance to microwaving a mug of water, but putting the kettle on and setting out my cup...just thinking about it relaxes me. I like adagio teas which a lot of knitters seem to have on their blogs, but I do want to try more whole leaf tea.
I also haven't mentioned yet that I homeschool my kids, so I need my tea! I sometimes drink coffee, but I find that if I drink two whole mugs (about 32oz.) I get really jittery and uncomfortable. But tea! I can drink tea all day long without the caffeine bugging me. So if anyone out there has any good suggestions for some different tasty tea, please let me know!

Oh, and I almost forgot! More pics from the Mother's Day haul:

Lorna's laces in Embers, Motherlode, and Vera.

No comments: