Thursday, June 15, 2006

Feeling my age

Well, my birthday isn't for another couple of weeks, but Oh My God, my back hurts! I have been trying to lose some weight, so I have been working out pretty religiously for over a month now. I don't know if it was the running or the weight training, but my lower back is making me feel thirtysomething. ( Huh, haven't thought about that show in a while.) I haven't been making much progress so I started working out more, but today I just can't. The weight is getting harder to lose and I don't know if it is the getting older part or maybe, just maybe, I'm not eating as well as I could. Enough whining, now onto the knitting portion of today.

I am still questioning whether I should have used the Wooly nylon now that some people on the Knitter's Review forum have mentioned their experience with it. Now I'm wondering if it was smart to use my STR socks as the test case. oh well. I'll leave ya with a picture of my puppy, Frankie.


Oh I almost forgot... I am totally inspired now to dye my own yarn. If I can end up with something even half as gorgeous as this, I will be incredibly happy.

1 comment:

Kim said...

If Frankie ever needs a new home.. I will take him ; ) He is so cute!!!