Saturday, June 10, 2006

Going to Tulsa


Well, yesterday we went to Tulsa because my DD wanted to go to the aquarium. I, of course, looked at this as an opportunity to visit another yarn store! The Oklahoma Aquarium was pretty neat, but for me, the highlight was definitely the yarn shop I visited. I knew Tulsa had quite a few and I also knew the family wouldn't let me visit more than 1 or 2. So I wrote down the address to a couple of yarn shops and hoped we would be close to one of them while visiting the aquarium. Boy, was I lucky! The one we were close to was Naturally Needlepoint & Knitting. I really enjoyed my visit because the ladies were very friendly and helpful. Also...they had a bunch of Koigu! The only downside to my visit was when the ladies told me that ALL of the yarn was going on sale 35% off from June 13-17! My DH convinced me that we would pay more in gas to come back and I should just get what I wanted now. The color numbers are from the left: P608, P113, and P121. One of my girlfriends asked me if the one day trip was worth it...Oh, yeah!!

No comments: