Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Birthday Haul



Okay, I know the pictures aren't so hot, but this was the best I could get. (Yeah, yeah, I am going to play more with the camera later so I can pretend I know what I am doing.) But, can you believe that man I married? Now don't get me wrong. The man is not perfect. He seems to enjoy getting on my last nerve. But sometimes... he just amazes me. The colors are Black Watch, Tahoe, Jeans, Lakeview, Baltic Sea, Seaside, and Black Purl. So now I have sock yarn for the next 5 years!
So now that I have no excuse to be looking at sock yarn on the internet... guess what I have become obsessed with now? Yep, spinning. I have spent an inordinate amount of time just looking at spinning wheels and spindles on the internet. How long have I been spinning, you ask? Never! Yep, I have never spun anything in my life. It just looks like the next step to knitting for me. The class I was supposed to be taking on spinning was canceled due to lack of enrollment. So here I sit, trying to learn all I can, without actually spinning! There will be another class offered in the fall, so I just have to be patient. Not one of my virtues!
These colors are Cool, Bucks Bar, Watercolor, and Forest.

No comments: