Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I need help!

Okay, I need some serious help. The first step is admitting you have a problem, so...I can't stop looking at yarn online! I have plenty of yarn and I can't stop cruising the different sites, checking out anything new or interesting. I am also cruising blogs looking for anything other people recommend! And I still haven't finished my cedar creeks yet. I'm at the heel turn so it shouldn't be much longer now, but man!
Oh and the current obsessive question is: do I really need reinforcement with my STR yarn? I did go to Joann's on Saturday to pick up some Woolly Nylon and I am doing this heel with it. I figure these will be my test socks since one has the reinforcement and the other does not. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi I think to stop this poblem is read a book.





Helen