Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th!

I have been a little obsessive lately with the whole spinning thing and all my time has been spent looking at stuff on the internet. I apologize because it makes for a boring post. Since spinning wheels are so expensive and it seems silly to buy one when I have never spun, I have been looking at spindles as well. My obsession is under control for the moment and my dyeing class is supposed to start next week. There is a small worry that this class will be canceled as well, so keep your fingers crossed.

In other news, I have been knitting on my sweater! Since receiving my Knitpicks needles, I have been working on this project that has been languishing since December! The needles really make a huge difference. And no, I still haven't fininshed my cedar creek socks! I am on the cuff now, but the internet has sucked all my attention for the moment.

So, in lieu of actual knitting content, I leave you with this pic of the socks I knit for my DH. The pattern is the yarn over cable from Sensational Knitted Socks and the yarn is Regia but I don't remember which one. I know it has cotton. Oh well! I hope you have a wonderful and safe 4th of July!

No comments: