Monday, December 04, 2006

I actually finished the felting on this bag on Tuesday last week, but it took me awhile to do the sewing. I needed to sew the backpack strap to the bag, a couple of D rings the tie the strap to, and the front pocket. The pocket on the front had to be sew on twice because the first time I had sewn it on crooked. I thought I could eyeball it but I was wrong. I know it still looks a little crooked in the picture, but that's just the way the bag is sitting (or so I hope!).


My daughter loves it so that's all that matters. Now she wants me to work on her argyle vest so I have cast on for that in some Tahki Cotton Classic in a grass green.With all the snow recently I am really feeling the need for more socks. I think I need to go check the stash...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute dog in the background.