Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanksgiving was very good for knitting since I managed to get a lot done. First, I have an almost finished pair of socks:I just need to kitchener the toes, but I am waiting until the recipient can try them on before I do that. I am afraid they will be too snug, but if that's the case my little girl will have some new socks! So in my mind, these are done before the deadline of the end of the month.

Next, I have the backpack I have been working on for my little girl, H. H has been wanting this for awhile and now I am almost done. As soon as I get the top edge done I can toss this in the washer for the felting.


The pattern,"Kick It Up" Kid's Backpack, is out of the Knitting pattern a day calendar from 2005. The yarn is Plymouth Outback Wool in color 996. I am hoping to get this one done by the end of the week and then I can start on an argyle vest H has requested. We picked up the yarn for it on the way to Grandma's house, so I need to get started soon.

No comments: