Monday, December 18, 2006

My final package for the 2006 Rockin' Sock Club arrived on Saturday, and I was one of 5 winners for the 20 questions contest! It's embarrassing how much time I spent filling out the sheet, but it was worth every minute. My prize is the skein on the right - it's Seduction (their 50%merino/50% tencel blend) in the Puck's Mischief color. I love the sheen and color on this yarn. And the feel... oh my, it's soft.
The middle skein, a Rare Gem, was the bonus for signing up for the entire year. I don't know how they did it, but I absolutely adore the one I got. I know I say it every time, but this is definitely my favorite. ;) I love looking at it so much in the skein, I don't know if I will be able to knit it up. Especially since I can't get another one! I loved being a part of this club and I think they did a fantastic job.

No comments: