Thursday, November 09, 2006

Do I really need a title?

I haven't blogged in a while because there hasn't been much to blog about. I have been knitting on my socks and Clapotis and that's about it!


I am almost done with the straight section on my clapotis and so far I have plenty of yarn left. I was really worried about having enough yarn after reading about everyone's issues with it; then, I see that Knitty even changed the pattern to 4 skeins of Lion & Lamb. This, of course, after my DH had already given me the three skeins. So I did some research on the ol' internet and came up with this site that tells you how to see if you have enough yarn to complete your clapotis. I just started my third ball so I should be fine.

Also, I just ordered some yarn from The Loopy Ewe and I can't wait! My self imposed yarn hiatus is over. I have been wanting to try some Claudia's Handpainted and now I have some on the way.

No comments: