Friday, November 17, 2006

Well, I did finish my Clapotis on Monday night, but trying to get my computer from the Warcraft- playing members of my family has been difficult. So here is the picture, finally. I couldn't get the whole thing in the picture without it being kinda far away.

I did start working on the socks and realized that the pattern I was working on can't be done with the two-socks-on-one-needle technique. Or maybe I'n not smart enough to figure out how to make it work, so my socks are on separate needles now. I had a moment of panic when I tried on the socks to see if they were long enough and I could barely get them over my heels. So I called the recipient and she assured me her feet are much smaller than mine, so hopefully there should be no problems.

My DD also has me working on a felted backpack for her, so those are the current projects. But I am feeling a huge need to cast on for something else. I'm not sure what, but the need is there.

No comments: