Saturday, August 26, 2006

Stash addition


My yarn from Blue Moon arrived today! I asked for color #2, Love-in Idleness, since the one I named, #6, is the next choice in the club. I absolutely love this color. Even more than Peaseblossom. I am thinking about ordering 2 additional skeins to, maybe, make a clapotis out of it.

And I am still debating whether or not I want to learn how to spin. I know my personality ( I tend towards obsessive/compulsive), and I am afraid if I started spinning it would cut into my knitting time. Right now, surfing the internet is the big competition for knitting. You know, looking at blogs, looking at yarn stores, finding new patterns, all eat into my knitting time.

Well, I am almost done with my Green Gable, just the sleeves left. So a new post and pic in the next day or two. Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

sheep#100 said...

Very pretty - congrats!

Anonymous said...

I've poked holes in my finger before too. My quick fix is to put a spot of super glue on the tip of my finger and let it dry. Work great and I can keep on going. I got my yarn today too. "Moonlight Revels" color#5

JalynR said...

Thanks for the great tip, Suzanne! I'll have to try that next time. My fingers have already healed up this time. I would love to see Moonlight Revels. Do you have a link?

Anonymous said...

I don't have a link (yet) but I'll see if I can take a picture and post it on the Kal site. I can hardly wait to see your September colorway. Congrats