Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Knitting Injury

Today is my son's 12th birthday and I can't believe it. I know it's trite, but where does the time go? He is so funny, he's telling me he's bored! So I better make this quick...

I have been knitting on my Green Gable because I really want to finish it and wear it before the weather turns cool. My new Knitpicks needles have been great, but I have fallen back into my habit of pushing the needles. I now have a small hole in the tip of my right index finger that hurts like a *&%$#%@! I've been benched!
So I have to take a break until I can get one of those nifty finger protectors at Hobby Lobby or Michael's. I have actually knit about 4 more inches since I took this picture, so I think I'm about 60% done.
Since I can't knit, I am on the internet. I might as well look at yarn, books, patterns and blogs. Well, stores should be open soon. And maybe that will relieve someone's boredom.


No comments: