Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Yep, it's been almost 3 months since my last post. Very bad blogger. I have been knitting, but not for myself. Well, I've been knitting and playing World of Warcraft! I got a job at a yarn store so I have been knitting samples and swatches for the store. Here is the first sweater I knit for the store in Manos Cotton Stria:
The pattern is a Manos pattern in one of their books. I'll have to check at the store.
Well, my real reason for posting is that I am FINALLY finishing the Koigu socks that I started, I dunno...5 MONTHS ago! After all that time, I couldn't remember how I did the bind off on the first sock. So, I went to my trusty blog thinking all the info had to be there...and, what's this? no info about the bind off?!! what kind of a blog is she running? So here 's the pertinent info on the bind off: I used Grumperina's stretchy bind off and it worked perfectly! My new favorite bind off for socks. Woot!
So, what do I knit next?

No comments: